Bayberry Quilters evening guild meetings are held at the West Barnstable Community Building and the day guild meetings are held at Brewster Baptist Church.
Monthly Meetings are held September, October, January, February, March, April and May. At meetings, members are presented a recap of finances, Board decisions and upcoming events and activities. Coffee, tea and snacks are served. (Members are asked to sign up to make snacks for upcoming meetings).
Bayberry programs may include lectures and trunk shows, member presentations and other activities to educate and entertain our members, including:
- Members share their latest creations during Show and Tell.
- Members can bring quilting items and leave them on the Free Table for other members to take.
- Block of the Month (BOM): A new block pattern is published each month in guild newsletters and in the “Members Projects section of our website. Quilt made with a selection of these blocks are eligible for a theme class at the quilt show.
- Gift Certificate Raffle: Purchase raffle tickets to be eligible to win a gift certificate to a local quilt shop.
Meetings and workshops will be cancelled due to inclement weather. Members will be notified via email or on the Bayberry Facebook page. Please use your discretion in traveling in uncertain conditions.
The Quilt-In is a Bayberry activity held the second Saturday of the month in September – June (except December). Meetings are held at the West Barnstable Community Building and may also be held virtually (details are sent by email).
Additional Meeting Locations
- West Barnstable Community Building (Evening Guild Meetings and Quilt-Ins) – 2377 Meetinghouse Way, West Barnstable
- Brewster Baptist Church (Day Guild Meetings) – 1848 Main Street/Rt. 6A, Brewster
- Harwich Community Center (Quilt Bank) – 100 Oak Street, Harwich
Programs with nationally known teachers are held either virtually or in-person several times during our program year. Our talented members also present lectures and workshops. Please visit our calendar section to view upcoming lectures and workshops.