Bayberry Quilt Show
Quilt Show – Member Information
Contact 2020 Quilt Show Chairs Katherine Major and Derek Chartier-Rouette to volunteer for positions on Quilt Show committees. All members are encouraged to fulfill their member responsibility to work at the show by signing up at Spring guild meetings for one (or more!) 2-hour work sessions during the week of the Show.
Useful links for Quilt Show information:
- Bayberry Quilt Show Entry Guidelines: Quilt Show Entry Guidelines – Revised 2019
- Bayberry Quilt Registration Form: Registration Form-2020
- Bayberry Challenge Guidelines for 2020 Show
- Sleeve Instructions: Sleeve Instructions
- Quilt Show Booster Sponsorship: Booster Sponsorship Form
- Quilt Show Business Sponsorship: Business Sponsorship Form
- Youth Registration: Youth Registration Form
- Volunteer Positions – Quilt Show 2020 -coming soon!
Previous Quilt Show Archives
Bayberry Quilters of Cape Cod have held quilt shows since shortly after the guild’s formation in 1981.
The annual summer show exhibits outstanding work by members and friends, brings together vendors for shopping and demonstrations and is a wonderful opportunity for members to share their skills and love of quilting with others.